"Switching to FlexBV will recoup the cost of its licence within a single business day"
To faciliate locating and identifying parts, boardview files are now generated; a modern replacement for the silkscreen layer of past with the immediate advantage of being able to locate the part quickly instead of manual visual searching.
FlexBV ties together the logical schematic representation and the new boardview files, in to a visual cross referenced system making it extremely easy to see the correlation between the schematic, parts, nets and board
- You're a professional repair agent who performs board level electronics repairs on devices with access to boardviews and schematics
- You're part of an assembly or rework team with an in-house, or contracted system
- You currently use OpenBoardView, or Landrex but want the PDF cross referencing
- FlexBV is licenced on a per concurrent user model, meaning you can have it installed on multiple machines, but only one in use at any given time
- FlexBV costs $139 USD per licence and is a perpetual licence of the last validily downloaded version within 2 years of the original purchase
- Direct email support for 3 months, after which community based forum support
- FlexBV upgrades after 2 years can be purchased at a discounted rate for existing licence holders
|Cost||$139 USD, with 2 years of free updates||N/A||N/A|
|Licence type||Per concurrent seat licence, perpetual||Closed||Open Source|
|Support||3 months direct email, followed by perpetual forum based community support||None||Github Issues|
|Internet connectivity required?||No||No||No|
|Cross Platform (Windows, macOS, Linux)||Yes||No||Yes|
|Supported file formats||brd1Allegro binary BRD not supported, bdv, cst, asc, bvr, bvr2, bvre, cad, fzNo key required, fab, hyp, odb2Single file format exported from OrCAD. Different to odb++, GenCAD, Altium Designer / Protel*ASCII/plain-text export, IPC-D-356[A]||brd1||brd1, bdv, cst, asc, bvr, bvr2, cad, fz3FZ decoding key required, not supplied|
|Open Source Contributor||Yes||No||Yes|
|PDF Cross Referencing||Yes||No||No|
|Eagle PCB export / Fabmaster support||Yes||No||No|
|PCB Theme Engine||Yes||No||No|
Your licence information will be provided immediately after the successful purchase. Take note of the licence data on the receipt page, a copy will also be emailed to your PayPal email address. If you have not received your licence and download information within five (5) minutes, please check your spam folder, if still not there then email us.
- No Schematics or boardviews are supplied with FlexBV - it is a tool used to work with your own existing files
- All sales are final, no refunds!
If you are unsure, trial OpenBoardView before you purchase FlexBV
- If you do not like these policies then please do not purchase this software
After paying for the licence, you should be returned to the success page and be provided with your licence information. Additionally a copy of the licence information will be emailed to your PayPal email address.
By ticking this checkbox I agree to the terms of this purchase agreement (items 1, 2 and 3).
|FlexBV $139 USD